Will I need any other consultants?

It’s not unusual for a project to require input from other consultants during the planning stage. They’re often needed for providing necessary construction information for your project. This could include a structural engineer, a quantity surveyor (who can advise on costs) or a party wall surveyor. 

To help with planning requirements, it can sometimes be necessary to employ consultants who have expertise in fields like flood risk, ecology, trees and landscapes, and archaeology. 

We can advise you on when using any of these external experts might be necessary and can recommend professionals that you can use.